Recently I was nominated by Kiwi Nana for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thanks Kiwi! (or do you prefer Nana?)
Credit goes to Okoto Enigma.
I know this is a break from tradition but let’s tackle some questions and check out some good bloggers and have fun in the process.
Hope you enjoy!
Three things about myself:
- Birds are my favorite type of animal (which type? Any but vultures)
- I am a Christian and have been since the age of eight. My faith shapes how I view everything in life. Questions on this? Feel free to ask!
- I don’t shave my beard enough. (Stubble City man)
Answers to my five questions:
Most favorite hobby=writing (I guess…?)
I enjoy cooking for others
No pets. I struggle to take care of myself as it is.
Favorite movie=Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. This film is a well-paced, expertly written and professionally edited piece of fantasy gold.
Questions to Nominees:
- What inspired you to create a blog?
- What do you want your bloggers to gain from reading your blog?
- What is your favorite place to visit?
- If you could teleport to anywhere on Earth where would you go?
The rules of this award are:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
Nominees: (I’ll go five)
https://daringtojess.wordpress.com/ Daring to Jess
https://blushstopshere.wordpress.com/ The Blush Stops Here
https://harleyte.wordpress.com/ La Page @ Mélie
To those tagged: I hope you enjoy this opportunity to share. If you don’t wish to participate no worries.
To everyone else: I hope you enjoyed my post and check out these amazing bloggers above! ^